What’s the Best Dating Site for You?
Who am I to give advice? Well as a veteran of many online dating campaigns to track down my soul mate using dozens of dating sites over a three year period I’m probably as qualified as anyone to give advice in this area based on personal experience.
However having had first hand experience of dozens of dating sites over this period I would still hesitate to recommend any! Instead may I suggest you try the sites I refer to in this article and any others that take your fancy to find out which is the best dating site for you before considering paying for a subscription.
All of the dating sites I refer to here allow you to try before you buy. This means you can do the following for free:
- Add your profile
- Look at other members’ profiles
- Send “I am interested in you” messages sometimes called “flirts” to find out if the feeling is mutual
NB You cannot send or receive emails using the site’s messaging system without paying for a subscription although sometimes these dating sites allow this for a limited period at certain times – often referred to as “free weekends” or “free 24 hours” etc.
How do you decide which is the best dating site for you?
Choosing a dating site is not like choosing a washing machine or computer so I would suggest it’s pointless to choose a dating site purely based on dating site reviews whose recommendations are usually based on a features comparison. After all you are not shopping around for the best dating site features but for the features of someone who’s your ideal match!
However dating site reviews serve as a useful insight into what you can expect although the only surefire way of discovering which one is best for you is to try before you buy.
Here is what I would suggest based on my personal experience:
- Create a sensational and honest personal profile or if you haven’t got the time or find it difficult to write about yourself and the type of person you are looking for pay for someone to do it for you. With thousands if not millions of other members vying for attention your profile has just got to be sensational to grab the attention of other members. Unless you are prepared to invest time or money in this area you might as well forget about online dating!
- Join a couple of dating sites and perhaps one that matches your niche interest.
- Take a good look around and find perhaps two or three people that you are attracted to from each site and send them “flirts.”
- When you receive a favorable response consider paying for a subscription to enable you to start communicating with the person.
Photo Credit:Infographic: 61% of Travelers Turn to Hotel Reviews When Booking | GuestComment fromMyStockPhoto.com