Please join with me in offering a warm welcome to one of the the co-creators of Inner Bonding, Margaret Paul, Ph.D. as howdoidate.com’s latest guest author.
What is Inner Bonding®?
INNER BONDING a 6-step spiritually based therapeutic modality that heals shame, and the resulting self-abandonment, that is often the root cause of anxiety, stress, depression, low self-esteem, addictions, and relationship problems. INNER BONDING creates profound connections with Self, Spirit, and others that heals emptiness and aloneness, unleashing creativity, imagination, passion and purpose, love and joy!
The practice of INNER BONDING is about learning to love yourself and share your love with others.
INNER BONDING transforms your life, creating emotional freedom, by teaching you to:
- Recognize your true worth
- Discover your passion and purpose in life
- Take loving care of your heart, mind, body, and spirit
- Take responsibility for your own feelings of pain and joy, safety and worth
- Create deeply satisfying and enduring love relationships
INNER BONDING is a deep self-healing process that works, regardless of your spiritual or religious background or how severely you might have been abused, neglected, or indulged as a child.
INNER BONDING is a simple yet sophisticated system that:
- Teaches you how to establish a deep daily personal connection and dialogue with a loving source of spiritual guidance.
- Frees your essence — your core Self, the light within — and fills your heart with love.
- Heals the false beliefs of your wounded self, beliefs that are the source of the fear, pain, and relationship problems in your life.
- Develops a powerful adult self who can take loving action for yourself and with other.
To find out more about this therapy that has received celebrity endorsements from singer/songwriter Alanis Morrissete, actress Lindsay Wagner and many others please visit www.innerbonding.com.