These relationship and sex tips for men apply to men of all ages who want a hot relationship
1. If you say you are going to do something, do it. If something gets in the way it better be something extremely important and even more infrequent. Reliability goes a long way in a making a trusting relationship.
2. Foreplay begins long before you get into bed. Taking on some extra household or childcare burden can make a woman extremely loving and grateful. Not housemates? Some other thoughtful act such as checking the tire pressure on her car or offering to feed her cat while she works late go a long way.
3. Each woman is more different sexually from every other woman than most men are different from each other. Be an attentive lover to verify this.
4. Most women care a great deal more about brain and heart size than penis size. Yes, there are some women who do care about body part size, just as there are some men who care about this above all else too, but they are not the majority.
5. Those who feel appreciated have a way of blossoming that can make them more desirable to others. Others’ attentions to your partner is a compliment to you both. Jealousy is juvenile and hurts everyone involved..
6. Kissing and touching need not lead to sex. They have qualities of their own to recommend them, like keeping the relationship on “simmer”.
7. Not all women want to entrap men into commitment. There really are women who just want to hang out and/or enjoy hot sex.
8. Don’t forget the importance of atmosphere. A clean and orderly space is always in; dirty sheets are always out. Tidying up is not only women’s work.
9. The most sophisticated (and effective) method of foreplay is conversation. Talk to your date or your mate. Tell her/him what’s going on in your life, how you feel about things. The very definition of intimacy is into-me-see.
10. By automatically prejudicing yourself against older women, fat people, lawyers or any wholesale category you are selling them and yourself short, and missing some great opportunities.
11. Women also care about looks. Pay attention to how you put yourself together. The rumpled look might be charming occasionally but stale breath, smelly feet, unclipped nails are not at all sexy.
12. Three sure-fire aphrodisiacs are appreciation, consideration and conversation.